18 Sep

Hamsik confirms China offer

first_imgNapoli captain Marek Hamsik has confirmed that he has received an offer from China and that he has told club president Aurelio De Laurentiis about itThe Slovakian midfielder is expected to leave the Stadio San Paolo for this summer’s transfer window after having previously admitted to being tempted by the prospect of a big-money move to China.The arrival of new head coach Carlo Ancelotti does not appear to have improved things for Hamsik, who could break the club record of the most games played at Napoli for next season.Speaking at a charity event in his native Slovakia, the 30-year-old confirmed that he has been in talks in regards to a move to the Chinese Super League.Cristiano Ronaldo, JuventusSerie A Betting: Match-day 3 Stuart Heath – September 14, 2019 Considering there is a number of perfect starts so early in the Serie A season, as well as a few surprisingly not-so perfect ones….“I’m still a Napoli player, for now nothing has changed,” said Hamsik, via Football-Italia.“It’s true that I told the President [Aurelio De Laurentiis] that there’s this opportunity, but at the moment there’s nothing new.”However, Napoli are reportedly asking around €30m for their captain.A fee of this magnitude would mean that a Chinese club would have to pay €60m due to the 100% tax charge they receive for not using the money towards player development in their own country.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *